Couples Massage Workshop
The School of Massage Therapy at SOLEX Medical Academy is offering an introductory workshop that will teach you and your significant other therapeutic massage techniques.
The “Massage Workshop for Couples” is a hands-on (pun intended) approach to providing stress relief and relaxation for free in your own home. All of the massage techniques will be demonstrated by our veteran massage therapy instructors and will include basic back, shoulder, neck and hand massage. Imagine spending one night with us and learning a skill that you can use for the rest of your life!
- The Medical Massage Therapy Program at SOLEX Medical Academy is accredited by The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA)
- All workshop materials including sheets will be provided
- Alternative to the average date night
The Fine Print
- This is a non-credit workshop. This workshop does not constitute completion of an accredited massage therapy program. Completion of this workshop does not permit participants to receive compensation for any massage therapy and bodywork practice. Please consult a physician for any medical concerns prior to receiving or providing massage therapy. Massage therapy is not a substitute for medical care.
- Couples only. No individual participants. Must be 18 years of age or older. Enrollment is limited to 8 couples per workshop. Workshops will be available every week at the same day and time*. Space is limited. Pre-registration is required prior to workshop. SOLEX reserves the right to reschedule a workshop. Workshops are not available on federal holidays.
When: Some Sunday mornings from 10:00am to 12:30pm* and Friday evenings from 6:00pm to 8:30pm **
Register: Call (847)243-3400
Location: Wheeling Campus
Price: $100 per couple
* Subject to availability.